Monday, August 22, 2011

A Visit From Nana

I absolutely couldn't stand it another minute, so I made a trip to Arizona to visit Emma. 9 months old! When did that happen? I went prepared with new clothes for Emma, my camera and a lot of baby hugs.
This trip was planned for a week of uninterrupted play and that is exactly what we did.
I am soooo thankful that she is such a friendly baby. She acted like that I am always there when she wakes up in the morning!

Not only did it give me a chance to play and take lots of pictures, I also re stuffed Daddy's old teddy bear. "Pacie Bear" has certainly seen better days, but he still has a whole lot of love left in him.
Michie'

3 comments:

Eileen said...

The smile on your face says it all!

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

She is just gorgeous in her lovely dresses. What a doll baby!

Unknown said...

how sweet and precious!! I know you had a wonderful time and I am sure it was hard to leave. she looks adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails