Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Floral Bishop


I love this beautiful print from the "Fabric Challenge."  I could hardly wait to see how it would look pleated, but must admit that I tried several different colors of floss before settling on white and yellow



The dress is made by pattern #135.  The smocking design is a combination of simple waves and trellises.  



Aren't the colors pretty on her?  She is a little obsessed with bracelets right now.  Something that I am proud to say that I am responsible for!

Michie'

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Beautiful!! Did you make the sleeves a bit longer for fall?

Patrice said...

Such a pretty girl in such a pretty dress made by such a talented Nana... :)

Debbie B said...

Sweet dress sweeter baby!! Our 3 yr old grandgirl loves bracelets and necklaces too. She had two bracelets and a necklace on today!! Keep spoiling her!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails