Saturday, March 27, 2010

And the Winner Is!

I had no idea, that today's' drawing would also celebrate my 100th blog post! That is a little frightening to think that I have had things to say 100 times! :) In case you are worried, between my notebook section of "blog ideas" and your comments and questions, I don't think I will run out of ideas anytime soon.

First of all, thank you, to everyone that left a comment for the contest. A total of 60 comments were left, and I have enjoyed reading every single one! I am so glad that this was a random drawing and I didn't have to choose a favorite. Some of your favorite tools were new to me, and I am looking forward to trying them out. Others, were special tools that belonged to a loved one and have a strong personal attachment. Many mentioned little ones playing at your feet or hanging on your chair while you sewed. One of my earliest memories, was playing on the floor with buttons while my Mother sewed. Make sure that your family is involved in your sewing, so that one day they will have that wonderful memory of you!

And now for the drawing.....drum roll please.......the winner is........

lizzie said...
Well it is a tie...the 6 in ruler that goes everywhere I go BUT...also my scissors...you better not touch my scissors...MY son's girlfriend {now wife} once picked up my scissors..and my SON said..."I think you best put those down..no one touches my Mom's scissors..and if you want her to love you don't touch!!!too funny!!! Thanks Miche'



Lizzie, I laughed out loud when I read your comment! Please email with your full name and address and let me know which pattern or book that you would like for your free gift!


Michie'

1 comment:

lizzie said...

Thanks Michie' I am very excited..Lizzie known as Lisa Sheets I sent ya a email..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails