Thursday, July 8, 2010

Free Embroidery Design!

This diaper shirt and panties are made from patterns #109 and #123. I used Bearimissa Swiss batiste white and seafoam fabric and trim which were both wonderful to work with! I adapated the front opening of the shirt to accomidate the trim and then add trim to the bottom of the panties. With the right fabric and embroidery, a very simple outfit turned out pretty special.

The hardest part of the project was deciding on an embroidery design. I kept the design light and simple by using a Running Stitch for the basket.

Back Stitch, Lazy Daisy, and Granito Knots were used for the flowers and butterfly.

To view a printable version of the embroidery design, click here.
Michie'

5 comments:

Laurie said...

This is soooo precious! LOVE the sweet embroidery design - thank you so much!

Marmycakes said...

Thank you so much! This is such a sweet design. I can't wait to use it. :)

Debbie B said...

This is just too cute. I can't wait to use it on a diaper shirt or daygown!

Custom embroidery oklahoma city said...


I would like to say that this blog really convinced me, you give me best information! Thanks, very good post.

Firstoption said...

This post is vey cute and very beautiful. I love this cut design.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails