Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sew Beautiful, Shades of Blue

My preview issue of the Sew Beautiful Magazine just arrived in the mail! Not only is the issue devoted to blue, which is my favorite color, it also has more things for boys than I have seen in a very long time.

Best surprise of all was when I discovered the article by Laurie Anderson. Laurie used pattern #126 and not only added a center pleat and belt, but made a matching dress from the same pattern! Her eye for design and drafting are out of this world. Thank you so much Laurie for choosing my pattern for your project!

The baby romper #134 also appears in on the "Designer" page of the magazine. You might notice that it is labeled #124 in the magazine, so don't let that confuse you.

The whole magazine is an absolute treat and I hope that yours will be arriving soon.

Michie'

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Thanks Michie'! I have not gotten my preview copies yet - I'm sooo disappointed that subscribers are getting theirs and I haven't even been able to see my published articles yet! Thanks so much for giving me a preview - hoping to get my issues on Monday! :)

Michie' Mooney said...

Laurie, I am so glad that I could share it with you first! One of the advantages of advertising is getting my copy early! :)
Thanks again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails