Friday, December 14, 2012

Are You Layering?

 #135 Bishop

Have you noticed that layering is all the rage for the kids?  Since I remember layering long sleeve and short sleeve from my middle school years, let's just say that I have been a little slow on jumping on board.  But when one of my blog readers commented that she has been putting long sleeve tee shirts under short sleeve bishops for years I wondered why I hadn't thought of that!  A couple days later we were out and I spotted a little girl in a navy gingham bishop and sure enough she had a long sleeve white shirt on underneath and white tights.  What a cute outfit and a great way to get a dress though another season.


#120 Sundress

Or how about a long sleeve shirt under a sundress.  I did think of that on my own!  :)

Michie'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also just noticed my daughter layered a white long sleeve T under her 10 month old's red/green/white plaid Christmas bishop. She looked adorable. I'm happy to know she'll get more wear out of her dresses with the layering option.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails