Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Snowman Jon-Jon

While I was frantically trying to finish smocking the boy's Christmas outfit, I decided that I would take a little break and stitch up a quick project, so that I would feel like I was accomplishing something! I happened to have a piece of fabric that matched the onesie that we found for $4.99 at K-Mart.

Anna stitched up the snowman which we found on "Planet Applique", while I took a break to prop up my giant cast which I have to wear for 2 MORE WEEKS!

The Jon-Jon is made by pattern #137 and is out of olive green pique'. We were so pleased with this project and how handsome the boy looked that we have plans to go through my remnants and see what else we can come up with!

Michie'

5 comments:

Marcy said...

He is ADORABLE! And isn't it so much fun to find things in your stash that isn't quite enough for a bigger project to use for these little people!

Cindy said...

He is just perfect! Oh, and the jon-jon is adorable too!

Eileen said...

He just gets cuter and cuter!

Smocking with Gwen said...

That is such a sweet,simple design which I absolutely LOVE!!! Those remnants...for this size...are perfect!!
Happy Smocking,
GWen

dlogan said...

As soon as I think he is at the top of the cute-o-meter, he just gets cuter!! And yes, Cindy is right, the jon jon is great!

Merry Christmas Michie! Darby ox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails