Thursday, January 29, 2015

A Smocking Variation


Blue and white, always pretty and sweet.  Whether on the bishop bubble #142 or on the bishop dress #143, the smocking design presents well without being overpowering.


The smocking design is still in the works, but in the meantime another design could be used.  And the variation?  Simply start and stop the bottom rows of smocking at the sleeve seams.  Not only does it give a different look, it also allows the angel sleeves to stand up a bit more.

Michie'

4 comments:

Arlene G said...

So pretty...I love the angel sleeves. I have been cross stitching like crazy this winter. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it!!

TerriSue said...

My words as this popped up on the screen were, "Oh, how adorable."

Karen said...

So adorable! Thank you for sharing your inspiration!

Patrice said...

This is so sweet. I love the simplicity of this bubble. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails