Friday, March 18, 2011

How To Leave A Comment



I have had several women asked me recently "How do I leave a comment?" I do not think this is a silly question at all because I asked Anna the same question about two years ago. It is really very simple, first scroll down to the bottom of the blog you would like to comment on and click on "Comments". You will see two columns of text, the one on the left are the comments people have left, in the right hand column will be your choices for leaving a comment. The top box you will see is your text box where you will write you comment. That is easy enough, next you need to choose how to make your identity known or unknown. The first option allows you to sign in using an existing google account (email address). The second option allows you to sign in using a few other accounts; Open ID, Live Journal, Word Press, Type Pad, and AOL. The third option allows you to leave your name and a link to a website (URL). The fourth option allows you to leave a comment anonymously. You can choose any of these (providing the first two you have an account with any of the mentioned websites), however keep in mind if you select anonymous when entering a drawing we will not know who you are unless you give us your name in your comment. After selecting how to identify yourself you can then preview your post before submitting it. Once you submit your post it should show up shortly on the comment page.



Comments on blogs are very important to the bloggers. It reminds us that we are not talking to ourselves and let's us know what you are interested in!



Michie'

15 comments:

Sewbusymor said...

Figured I would just say hello and post a comment for your followers to see it pop up?? Love all your stuff Michie...need to order some patterns 'again'...selling like hotcakes!! Karin

Anonymous said...

Love making an Easter Egg Hunting Dress and then a special one for Easter Sunday. Especially liked Primrose from Beautiful Bishop.
Debbie Clark

Rosa said...

Six years ago I worked on a little bishop for my then 5 years old daughter and a cute overall for my 2 now 8 years old son. They had matching fabrics and while I stayed awake most of the night before Easter to complete these projects, the joy of seeing them wear these outfits was precious!

jane said...

Went to visit my Grandmother in Waco, Texas for Easter in 1962. She helped me make doll clothes. This was what put the love of sewing in my life.

BettyW said...

Every Easter is fun sewing now that I have three little ones to sew for. Last year I got to make a smocked bishop for my little grandaughter using little chicks and a madeira hem. It was really fun to do.

sewinglady said...

I am making a bishop out of tiny green and white gingham check for my friends daughter for Easter. Angelia and John had been married for 15 years and never had a child. When my husband was alive, we prayed daily for them to have a baby. Three months after my husband was killed in an accident, Angelia and John found out they were going to have a baby. Elijah Grace is 3 years old and I have made a lot of dresses because I prayed so hard for her conception and birth.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SewBlessed said...

My Easter gift to me will be to sign up for your class at Martha Pullen's this summer. ;) My daughter and I will be coming. She will be in the teenager's class and I was having a hard time deciding which class to sign up for. I went to your blog and decided "this is the class I will take!" I am looking forward to meeting you and learning how to make these fantastic baby clothes. I am hoping to adapt the "tips" I learn to make special outfits for "Threads of Love." It will be a little bit of "sweetness" for these moms and dads during these trying times.

Anonymous said...

For my beautiful l3-year-old I made a great lavender Easter dress smocked with a plate with bunnies. I went in search of THE TEENY-TINY-EST little pom poms to the little bunny bottoms.

The dress (and my pretty little lady!) were BEAUTIFUL !!
Cindy Holt
Greensboro, NC
ckholt4992a@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Funny you should ask! It is 3:29 a.m., and I am working on your Heirloom Dress in robin's egg blue batiste for my little granddaughter. I am trying to finish it quickly in order to get it to Germany (or "Gernamy," as she pronounces it)in time for Easter.
Thank you, Michie, for the give-away!

Kathleen G.
cmk105@aol.com

Pat said...

Well it wasnt suppose to be for Easter but I finally finished the green gingham sundress I started in your class last July at MP SAF. LOL, it is not smocked (sorry Lana) but did a cute machine emb. on the bodice (as i ruined the pleated insert). And I just dropped it in the mail to my great neice. I made a Robin Little's Jacket to coordinate with it. So maybe it will be worn on Easter Sunday.
Pat
hutchison pat one at gmail .com

Thanks

Sandra Carr said...

Hi michie , hopein to finish two dresses by easter! Sandra Carr sdcarr@mchsi.com

Kathy B. said...

When my niece Kati was about 9, I made her a beautiful Easter dress, complete with Battenburg lace inserts and silk flower embellishments. She loved it, and I loved making it for her. It was the only thing I ever sewed for her, as she quickly grew into a teenager and embraced name brand sweatshirts and jeans as her perferred mode of dress from then on (sigh)!

kathy.bruner@hotmail.com

In the Corner of My World said...

I am so excited about finding your blog! I quit sewing for about 4 years and am glad to say, "I'm back with vengeance!" I have a grandbaby on the way, but for Easter I am sewing and smocking the "Hush" baby boy outfit found in the Embroidered Christening Gown book, for a friend of my daughters! I am making it out of candlelight colored silk and smocking with an ecru color. So far so good!

Urmel said...

This is my first time i visit here. I located so many interesting stuff in your website especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails