Friday, March 25, 2011

And The Winners Are....

So, here are our two winners from the random drawing. If you are not inspired to sew this year for Easter, you will be when you finishing reading the entries! I would like to thank everyone who left a comment. They brought back a lot of Easter sewing memories for me also!

Belinda said... I am making a smocked bishop from an eyelet fabric for my 7 month old granddaughter. When I get that finished, I hope to make the Kewpie outfit on the last issue of AS&E cover. I have a heart fabric in shades of blue to match her beautiful blue eyes!It is so fun to get back into sewing for little girls - every year I made special Easter dresses for my two girls and sometimes had enough time to make a matching mom dress too - those were the days.

Pat said... Last Easter I made 4 outfits for my four grandchildren. Three were exactly the same since they were three girls in the same family. I tried not to get bored. They looked so precious matching! The one that was most fun was the one for my grandson!

If you two ladies will please email me at crmichie@aol.com your name, address and pattern or book choice, I will get them in the mail right away.

Michie'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails