Thursday, January 31, 2013

Spring Inspiration Board


The inspiration boards are now updated and ready with ideas for Spring sewing.  I covered both boards with a neutral tan fabric and am doing a lot of pinning these days.   


I also like to have a small board behind the sewing machine.  It is great for photos, my favorite embroidery hoop, and buttons that I am try to keep up with.

My sewing machine is a Baby Lock "Ellure."  I have never owned more than one sewing machine at a time.  My space is limited and knowing how to use one machine really well has always worked out just fine for me. :)

Michie'

4 comments:

Jeannie B. said...

I really like your Pin Boards!

Arlene G said...

I love your sewing room!! Looking forward to seeing you at MOPs next week.

Eileen said...

Love the boards! I think I need this to find a focus on what I want to do. That little floral swatch on the bottom right looks very familiar after asking your school:)

Leeann said...

I can't wait to use that same blue floral fabric you have on your board. Easter dress for one of the granddaughters. I really like your inspiration boards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails