Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Easter Ideas For The Boys


A couple of ideas for Easter to help get you planning.  If you are planning on doing any smocking you might want to get started right away!  The Baby Romper #138 appeared in Sew Beautiful last Spring and the bunny smocking design was included in the magazine.



The Classic Bubble #115, is smocked with Ellen McCarn's "Rubber Duckies."



The Jon-Jon #137 is smocked with a design from an out of print issue of Creative Needle Magazine.

Is your Easter sewing underway?  I would like to hear about what you are working on.

Michie'


3 comments:

Sewbusymor said...

Michie' lovely ideas. Might I beg the information on the Creative Needle issue?? I have many, and would love to do that one as a 'gift' to a young boy I know. But time is not my friend to sit and look through. Besides...my look through would spend more days [yes days] as I would dream of all the projects I WANT to do!! Thanks for such inspiration!! Karin

Leigh Anne said...

Does anyone have the chocolate bunny smocking plate? I don't have that particular issue and I would love to smock the chocolate bunnies for Easter.
Thank you!
Leigh Anne
lahovis4@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi Michie,

These are lovely ideas! I like the duck in that clothe. If not excess, I might do the same, with some short easter messages or at least saying "Happy Easter". What do you think.

Regards,
Lori

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails