Friday, July 18, 2014

A Little Help From My Friends


With the approaching 15th anniversary of the company in January, you can look forward to a new focus on beginners, new patterns, and a whole new look for Creations by Michie'.  It is sometimes hard to admit that you need help, but of course when we get too busy the first thing to go is the time to be creative, which I have truly missed.  Having struggled with that fact for awhile, when the offer of  help came from two lovely young women who have a passion and understanding of the business, I didn't hesitate.  We had a wonderful time at our first meeting discussing the division of duties, new projects, and our vision for the company.

Of course we had a little too much fun at our meeting.  We are women after all.  :)

Michie'

7 comments:

Arlene G said...

You Go Girl!! Your patterns are just precious. Looking forward to the changes.

Eileen said...

So looking forward to your lovely ideas!!

Prissy said...

I just cut out one of your sweet bubble patterns last night. Love all the patterns of yours that I have and cannot wait to see what is coming!

Gwen said...

You are so right! To have offers of help is wonderful!

Patrice said...

Can't wait to see what you are up to!

Jan M said...

Eagerly awaiting new designs and ideas! Please do not change too much. There is still such a need for your classic and sweet designs.

Lori R. said...

I'm hoping you will enlarge your size range. I love your patterns, and they are my "go to" patterns, but my one niece is growing by leaps and bounds. She is age 3, and is a size 10 around and size 7 or 8 length. She is not fat, just tall. I would just love to be able to keep her in sweet toddler clothes alot longer. Older girl patterns just aren't "her".

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails