Saturday, June 30, 2012

And The Winner Is...


First of all, I must say that I enjoyed reading every single entry about what you are sewing on!  How inspiring!  It is obvious that all of us have more ideas than time and it is a major victory if we are able to complete something.  And now it is time to announce the winners for the random drawing.


Carolyn's Sewing Room said...
I am finishing a smocked dress. The pattern is the Gwen view of the Bishop dress from Children's Corner and the smocking plate is the free pattern from Sew Beautiful this month. This dress is for my beautiful new granddaughter born on Thursday!


Shelley said...
My next project will be a jon-jon (1st try at your pattern #137) and some bubbles for my 10 mo. old baby boy! My first sewing project since his christening gown completed in Dec. 2011....


Both of you ladies need to email me at crmichie@aol.com.  I need your name, address, and which book or pattern that you would like for you free giveaway.  Congratulations!


Michie'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails