Monday, May 30, 2011

Off The Trunk Show Rack And Onto Baby

Although I love having pretty little baby things for my Trunk Show.......

It doesn't compare to pretty baby things on our first grandson! Christian wore this little baby apron, made using pattern #122 during a visit with his other grand parents on Sunday. The outfit is made out of Imperial Batiste and is trimmed with bias binding around the collar, sleeves, and hem. The three sailboats were stitched with a Chain Stitch. You might recognize the quilt as the one I made for his arrival.

Although he looks like he is trying to talk in the picture, I am sure he is just looking for his Mommy and lunch! I know the boy well!

Michie'

3 comments:

dlogan said...

OMG, I just want to hold him!! So precious..... Darby

Jan M said...

He really is a beautiful baby! I am thrilled that your sweet creations are being worn by a real baby, and not just a mannequiin. So very sweet, and much more fun!

bell4953 said...

How precious! He he looks so sweet in apron made with love. Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails